Among the Steel alloys used by CRP Meccanica there are 17-4 PH, 13-8PH and 300M which is typically processed through CNC machining.
17-4 PH steel alloy processes
With the processing and the production of mechanical pieces with the use of Rapid Casting of 17-4 PH steel, CRP Technology has been able to obtain a reduced weight and a structural behaviour at higher efficiency beside better quality.
The 17-4 PH steel alloy can be processed with:
- CNC machining
- Rapid Casting and Welding
17-4 PH steel alloy key strengths
- Precipitation hardening stainless steel
- Corrosion resistance (it does not need protection treatments like browning, phosphating or special anti-corrosive coatings)
- Versatile: according to ageing treatment mechanical properties may vary and this material can be used in different fields of applications
- According to CRP Meccanica’s configuration it represents the excellent compromise in mechanical resistance, ductility and tenacity